Till Murder Do Us Part (ID True Crime #6) (Paperback)
Search Here to Order a New Book (Through Our Distributor, Not Indicative of In Store Stock!)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the ID True Crime series.
- #1: Murder, Interrupted (ID True Crime #1) (Hardcover): $28.00
- #2: Home Sweet Murder (ID True Crime #2) (Hardcover): $28.00
- #3: Murder Beyond the Grave (ID True Crime #3) (Paperback): Short Discount Book - email or call for price
- #4: Murder Thy Neighbor (ID True Crime #4) (Large Print / Paperback): Short Discount Book - email or call for price
- #5: Murder of Innocence (ID True Crime #5) (Paperback): $16.99
From the world's #1 bestselling author comes a collection of Discovery ID true crime stories where the bonds of matrimony and love can tear you brutally apart. Til Murder Do Us Part: Kathi Spiars can't believe she's found such a good man to marry as Stephen Marcum. Twelve years later, she starts to suspect that he isn't who he says he is. As she digs into his past, she doesn't realize that learning the truth will lead to a lifetime of fear and hiding. (with Andrew Bourelle) Ramp Up to Murder: Brandi McClain, a young beautiful teenager, moves to California from Arizona, to model and live with her new boyfriend, a professional skateboarder. But her perfect life is about to turn on its head. In San Diego, investigators hunt for a missing girl. It’s a case that seems to plagued by dead ends. But once the truth emerges, it’s more haunting than they could have imagined. (with Max DiLallo)
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 375 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.