The Armor of God - Bible Study Book (Paperback)
Search Here to Order a New Book (Through Our Distributor, Not Indicative of In Store Stock!)
All day, every day, an invisible war rages around you -- unseen, unheard, yet felt throughout every aspect of your life. A devoted, devilish enemy seeks to wreak havoc on everything that matters to you: your heart, your mind, your marriage, your children, your relationships, your resilience, your dreams, your destiny. But his battle plan depends on catching you unaware and unarmed. If you're tired of being pushed around and caught with your guard down, this study is for you.
The Enemy always fails miserably when he meets a woman dressed for the occasion. The Armor of God, more than merely a biblical description of the believer's inventory, is an action plan for putting it on and developing a personalized strategy to secure victory. (7 Sessions)Features:
- Bible Study Book includes 6 weeks of homework that can be completed between 7 group sessions
- Includes leader helps and perforated prayer cards that can be used to develop a prayer strategy
- Leader material (guides to questions and discussion with small group)
- Equip women to get serious, specific, and strategic in their discipline of prayer
- Turn challenges and discouragement into opportunities for prayer
- Grow spiritually as you dig deeper into Scripture and expand your understanding of prayer
- Develop and implement practical, purposeful prayer strategies
- Appropriate for new or inexperienced Bible study students as well as those well-versed in Scriptures
- Leaders can be assured of a trusted teacher in every group
- Opportunity for multiple leaders or facilitators
About the Author
Priscilla Shirer is a wife and mom first, but put a Bible in her hand and a message in her heart, and you'll see why thousands of women meet God in powerful, personal ways through her conferences, books, and Bible studies. Those include New York Times bestseller The Resolution for Women, as well as many other favorites (Jonah, Gideon, Breathe, God Is Able, Discerning the Voice of God, to name but a few). Priscilla's gift for boldly proclaiming the uncompromising truths of Scripture while ushering people into daily, intimate, destiny-driven experience with Christ takes her around the world, sharing the Word in person with tens of thousands each year. Through Going Beyond Ministries, she and her husband Jerry count it as their privilege to minister to people from all cultures and denominations. Together, the couple is raising three active boys.