The Solomon Promise: The Key to Healing America and Ourselves (Hardcover)
Search Here to Order a New Book
Are you a Christian eager to deepen your spiritual life and experience the healing of America? In The Solomon Promise, bestselling author Henry Blackaby shares the path to a revival of faith in America and the restoration of holiness to God's people. How will you respond? Revival waits on the holiness of His people, and Blackaby shares insight on the path that will lead us back.
The Solomon Promise encourages readers to:
- look inward and to see sin from God's perspective
- live to the standard that He has set in Scripture
With unease on the rise and division causing a rift in the nation, Blackaby reminds believers that "while leaders and governments can influence a nation, there is no group of people who can determine the coming years of a nation like God's people." This book is a great self-purchase or gift for someone wanting to deepen their spiritual life and experience healing through the power of the Lord. Inside, you'll learn:
- how to apply the principles of God and understand His promises by using the topical Scripture memory and prayer section in the book
- the concept of holiness and how to embrace our responsibility to God
- the path Christians must take in order to revive the faith in America
If there ever was a time America needed revival, it is now. Currently, 70% of churches have plateaued or are in decline. More than two-thirds of young people who grew up attending church are leaving the faith before they graduate from college. More than 4,000 churches in America close their doors every year.
God's people keep praying for God to transform Washington, Hollywood, or Wall Street, but revival always begins with God's people themselves.