The Inner Temple of Witchcraft Meditation CD Companion: Meditation CD Companion (Penczak Temple #2) (Compact Disc)
Search Here to Order a New Book (Through Our Distributor, Not Indicative of In Store Stock!)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Penczak Temple series.
- #1: The Inner Temple of Witchcraft: Magick, Meditation and Psychic Development (Penczak Temple #1) (Paperback): $27.99
- #3: Outer Temple of Witchcraft Meditation CD Companion (Penczak Temple #3) (Compact Disc): Short Discount Book - email or call for price
- #4: The Outer Temple of Witchcraft: Circles, Spells and Rituals (Penczak Temple #4) (Paperback): $27.99
- #5: The Temple of Shamanic Witchcraft CD Companion (Penczak Temple #5) (Compact Disc): Short Discount Book - email or call for price
- #6: The Temple of Shamanic Witchcraft: Shadows, Spirits and the Healing Journey (Penczak Temple #6) (Paperback): $27.99
- #7: The Temple of High Witchcraft: Ceremonies, Spheres and the Witches' Qabalah (Penczak Temple #7) (Paperback): Short Discount Book - email or call for price
- #10: The Descent of the Goddess (Penczak Temple #10) (Paperback): Short Discount Book - email or call for price
- #12: The Living Temple of Witchcraft Volume Two: The Journey of the God (Penczak Temple #12) (Paperback): Short Discount Book - email or call for price
The Inner Temple of Witchcraft CD Companion consists of guided meditations and exercises from the book The Inner Temple of Witchcraft, as led by author Christopher Penczak.
This 4-CD companion set allows you to experience the book's lessons on a deep and personal level. With soothing music and clear guidance to reinforce the techniques, these CDs help you create and maintain a spiritual, inner practice of witchcraft. Each track lists where the meditation can be found in the book, and each one also contains Exercise 9 (Counting Down to a Meditation State) to ease you into and out of your meditation. Exercises not listed on these CDs can be found in the book.
These companion recordings do not have the lesson material or background information to each meditation. For a full understanding of the magickal principles involved, please read The Inner Temple of Witchcraft. This set is meant to be a complement to the book's material and not a complete course in and of itself. They should be done sequentially, along with the year and a day study proposed in the book. However, experienced practitioners can adapt the material and recordings to suit their individual needs.
These recordings are used to enter an altered state of meditation. Please do not listen to this CD while operating heavy machinery or a motor vehicle.
The Inner Temple of Witchcraft CD Companion 1: Building the Foundation
- Total Relaxation (Ex. 7)
- Candle Meditation (Ex. 8)
- Basic Visualization (Ex. 10)
- Affirmations (Ex. 11)
- Programming Your Trigger (Ex. 12)
- Mental Projection (Ex. 13)
- Correspondences (Ex. 14)
- Vibrational Statements (Ex. 15)
- Polarity of the Earth and Sky (Ex. 16)
The Inner Temple of Witchcraft CD Companion 2: Lighting the Path
- Heartbeat Control (Ex. 17)
- Sun and Moon (Ex. 18)
- Tree Meditation (Ex. 19)
- Protection Shield (Ex. 20)
- Showers of Light (Ex. 21)
- Sending Light (Ex. 22)
The Inner Temple of Witchcraft CD Companion 3: Raising the Temple
- Aura Clearing (Ex. 24)
- Chakra Opening and Balancing (Ex. 25)
- Psychic Travel (Ex. 26)
The Inner Temple of Witchcraft CD Companion 4: Going Within
- Visiting the Inner Temple (Ex. 31)
- Healing Case (Ex. 33)
- Past-Life Exploration (Ex. 34)
About the Author
Christopher Penczak is a Witch, teacher, writer, and healing practitioner. He is the founder of the world-renowned Temple of Witchcraft and the Temple Mystery School, and he is the creator of the bestselling Temple of Witchcraft books and audio CDs. Christopher is an ordained minister, serving the New Hampshire and Massachusetts Pagan and metaphysical communities through public rituals, private counsel, and teaching. He also travels extensively and teaches throughout the United States. Christopher lives in New Hampshire.